2008 HOSPITALITY PARTNERSHIP EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNERS
2008 Brinker International HOSPITALITY PARTNERSHIP EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNERS
”Each of these award-winning partners has exemplified the true meaning of hospitality in an industry that relies on delivering a first-class guest experience,” said Happy Webberman, executive vice president of brand solutions for Brinker International “These companies have demonstrated they will go above and beyond expectations to improve our restaurants worldwide.”
DALLAS (Oct. 20, 2008) – Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) recently honored eight companies at its annual Hospitality Award for Partnership Excellence Banquet. The honorees were selected from a pool of more than 1,000 supplier partners who provide services to Brinker International and its four restaurant brands: Chili’s® Grill &Bar, Romano’s Macaroni Grill®, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina® and Maggiano’s Little Italy®.
Brinker lnternational’s 2008 Hospitality Award for Partnership Excellence recipients:
• Iowa Pacific Processors, Inc. – Des Moines, Iowa
• Syracuse’s Italian Sausage Co pany – Ponder, Texas
• Shamrock Foods .Company – Phoenix, Ariz.
• Performance Award Center – Carrollton, Texas
• Volunteer Maintenance Company, LLC – Knoxville, Tenn.
• Gerdes, Hendrichson & Associates – Dallas, Texas
• TIBCO Software Inc. – Palo Alto, Calif.
• PartnerSource Inc. – Dallas, Texas